Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Week 78

3/30/15

Hi Everyone,

Well I can't believe how fast time is.  I have 1 week left as a missionary. I am so happy that I have been able to serve as a missionary and to have been able to share the gospel freely and purely for the last 18 months. I love the gospel, and I know that is transforms us into happy and peaceful people-when we live it. I know that God loves all of His Children, and that He has a wonderful and beautiful plan for all of us. This plan is the gospel, and He wants us to follow this plan, so we can be happy. I have really experienced the joy of the gospel, and I will never ever forsake this gospel. I know it is true and was restored by Joesph Smith.  Please, live the gospel. Just trust that you can be happier if you live it completely. I have seen it change so many lives and also my own life.

THis week was really good. We worked hard, and were able to find new investigators and also teach many. I love this work so much! Ahh, I am so so happy! It will be sad saying goodbye to these Saints in the Philippines. I have learned so much from them. They are purely humble and loving to all people. They think about others, before themselves. I love these people!

Well, I hope you all have a great day!

Love Sister Coleman

No comments:

Post a Comment