Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Week 72

2/16/15

Grabe, ang bilis ng panahon!!! (Oh man, the time is sooooo fast!) It really is, and I am going crazy! I love serving the Lord. I have never been happier in my life. I know that we can all experience the true happiness through our pagsunod, or obedience, to the gospel. Trust that! Live the gospel, and we can have true happiness and peace. I have felt and seen it in my life.

Well this week was good. We had interviews and I learned sooo much. My mission President is really the best. I know that He has been called of God, and that His words are coming from God. I am so grateful for the leaders that we have in the church. Listen to them, and heed their council, especially the council from our living Prophet and the 12 Apostles. I know they are called of God, and if we follow their council, we will be safe in this dangerous world. 

Happy Valentines day by the way. And, welcome to the world baby Ferrec! Congrats to Rachel and Erick! Your baby is sooo cute! Man, I am excited to see him, and all of my new nieces and nephews. Wow, I have become an Aunt 3 times on my mission. ;) 

Well, this week is sister Sanchez's last week of her mission. We are going to work super hard this week. I am really excited for this week! I love working hard for God. I know that this work is true and so happy. Continue with your missionary work. Work with the missionaries, feed them, and invite your friends to come closer to God. Also, strengthen yourselves and testimony and faith everyday! Read your scriptures everyday, pray unceasingly, and go to church. Also, have family home evening and go to the temple. :)

Well I love you all! 

Have a great day!

LOve Sister Coleman

No comments:

Post a Comment