Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Week 74

3/2/15

Hi Everyone,

This week has been really great! We were able to find some new investigators. There was a family that was a referral from a member, and the lesson was great. The Father said a kneeling prayer at the end of the lesson. If the Father is excited about the gospel, the family will too. :)  I love the gospel so much, and it will help families have eternal relationships! 

Well, I got a new companion on Tuesday. Sister Buban. She is my 2nd filipina companion! I do love the Filipina sisters!! I am excited for this transfer, like I am every transfer! :) She is really hard working and so nice. Man, I am really lucky to have her as my companion. I will learn so much from her! 

So one of our investigators, Brother Melvin, came to church. He's so awesome! In Sunday school the lesson mentioned about baptism, and the teacher asked him, if he was ready to follow Christs example and be baptized. Brother Melvin said he was! Man, he is a great person and he himself has seen the blessings of the gospel in his life. He said that he has found direction in His life, because of the gospel. I know that that is sooo true. The gospel will really give us direction in our lives!

Well, I love you all so much! Thank you for all your love, prayers and support to me. I feel your prayers ever single day!  I know that the Church is true and was restored through Joseph Smith. We have a living prophet on the earth, who is called of God, even Thomas S. Monson. I know that God loves us so very much! We see that everyday!

LOve you all!

Sister Coleman

No comments:

Post a Comment