Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Week 76

3/16/15

Hello Family,
How are you all?  I hope you are all doing well and are healthy. 
Well, this week was good. We came home from Manila on Tuesday
afternoon, and then on Wednesday we had our MLC (Missionary Leadership
Council.) It was 7:30 am- 5:00 pm.  That was really tiring! It was a
really great training though, I learned a lot. I will be applying a
lot of things into my work. We are really trying to teach whole
families, not just the Nanays of children, but the Fathers too. IT is
so important that when we teach people the gospel-we teach them as
families. Hello, the gospel and eternal life is a family affair. So
when you help the missionaries and fulfill your covenants as members
of the church- please find families.

You know after a long vacation, and then you pull up into the driveway
and walk in the house- and it just feels great and like you say, “I’m
home…” that’s how I felt when I came back to Bacon, my area. I just
love working and I love the people in my area. I love these people and
how humble and kind they are. I have really enjoyed serving them. I
really hope that this branch will grow and someday become a ward and
stake. I love the gospel, and I am so happy that I was able to come
back here to Bacon to share it with the people that I have been called
to teach. Don't get me wrong, it's not that I keep my mouth shut when
I am not in my area, it's just that it's a stronger responsibility
when I am in my area. I love these people!!

So my companion is so great. We have so much fun and work hard
together. I love her so much! She has a special spirit about her, and
she has a beautiful testimony of the gospel. We always love walking
the "MIssionary walk" basically, walking fast. hehe. Just prepare
yourselves for the missionary walk...because "every member a
missionary." ;)

Alright, I love ya'll! Thanks for all of your support and letters and emails. :)

LOve Sister Coleman

No comments:

Post a Comment