Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Week 69

1/26/15

Hi Family,

This week was good and busy.  We had MLC on Thursday, and then Zone Training on Saturday as well as a baptism and funeral.  We were busy on Saturday and were not able to work. BUT, we were able to teach to Brother Melvin, the new investigator who is really doing great!  He has been progressing, and he has come to church every Sunday.  He came to the baptism, and He said he really felt the spirit, especially when the Sister was bearing her testimony, because he could really relate to her. Simple, Pure testimony is the best.  

Well, I was able to speak in Church yesterday, it was missionary Sunday.  Anyways, I spoke about Fasting. I learned a lot as I was preparing it. We can really use fasting for every aspect of our lives. It is a powerful commandment and law that God has blessed us with.  I invite all of us, to fast more purposefully and really take advantage of it.

Well, the work is good. I do love it.  I love to share the gospel and to see how it changes the hearts of the people.  We were able to teach the husband of an investigator namin.  Yeah, so we taught them both, and it was just so beautiful to see a couple learning the gospel together.  I do love the gospel so much!

Well, I hope you have a great day!

Sister Coleman

No comments:

Post a Comment