Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Week 73

2/23/15

Hello Family,

Kumusta kayo??  This week was good. It was the last week of Sister
Sanchez. She is going home now! I have a temporary companion yesterday
and today, sister Boorau. She's from Kiribati, the place of sister
Kwong. One of my comps. Anyways, she is also going home in April, so
it's so crazy for us that our comps went home, and that we are next.
;( I don't wanna go home, I love the mission! I have really loved
being a missionary, a servant of God. I love the people I serve and my
love for Heavenly Father and His Son has grown immensely! I love the
Atonement and it is really real, and if we use it, and apply the
gospel, we will really have true happiness.

So we had a lot of our investigators come to church! There was one,
Sister Clarita, who we had kind of stopped teaching because she didn't
really like it- and she told us that. Anyways, she came to church for
the first time yesterday and invited us to come to her house. I am
really excited to be able to teach her again. I love this lady so
much, and I really hope that she will continue to progress and live
the gospel. She said that she really liked the classes that we had,
and she felt the spirit. I know that the church is true, and that we
will really be strengthened and blessed as we go to church and
worthily partake of the sacrament. Please go to church!

Well, I know that God loves us, thats why He gave us His Only Begotten
Son. If we will come to Him, we will be made strong. I love you all so
much. Thank you for your kind words and support to me! I am gonna give
the Lord my all, in this short time I have left as a full time
missionary. I know that my mission will not end though in April, for
God has many more things for me to do. I love the work. Do your
visiting and home teaching. Do family History. Magnify your callings.
Study the Book of Mormon everyday. Pray always. Have family prayer and
home evening, and always go to church. We will be strong and happy as
we do those things! I love you all.

Love Sister Coleman

No comments:

Post a Comment