Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Week 58

11/17/14

Hi Family,

So this week has been good.  Okay, here's some pics to fill you in the last 5 months! 

These are all the RM's in our branch and then this is us at this place here in Ligao, Kawa kawa. It's really pretty!  Oh we're with Luisa and Gergence.


​Thats Ligao, it's my beautiful home! :)  Mom i thought you'd like the nativity!


​ This is at the wedding we went to.  If you didn't know how lice looks, well here it is. ;( We got awesome pajama pants! :)  They have elephants on them. :)


​ Well, as you can see, I am such a short american!  Man, everyone is taller than me! Those are our STL's and we had exchanges last week with them. :)  Ah it's just beautiful here!  Stephanie, thanks for your package! :)

Well I love you all so much! Thank you for all you do for me!

Love Sister Coleman

No comments:

Post a Comment