Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Week 61

12/5/14

Hello Po Everyone,

Well I am emailing today because...there is supposed to be a bagyo here in our place.  We got evacuated to sorsogon city...it is more far away from the ocean than where I got transferred. I got transferred by the way to Bacon, Sorsogon.  Our apartment is beach front housing...so it's gorgeous, but not so good for the bagyo.  Our leaders told us to bring stuff got like 1 week...oh man, I really hope it's not super bad.  Well, we are all doing well.  We have all of our sisters in 1 zone, in 1 apartment. haha.  So thats 10 of us.  It's been pretty fun to get to know all of the sisters!  I love them all a lot!

So my new companion by the way, is Sister Sanchez.  She is my first filipina companion! She's super nice and really funny!  She is the STL here in Sorsogon zone, and she is training me to be one as well.  She's a really good missionary, and I am excited to learn from her.

Sister Wilkinson got transferred to the same branch as me.  So we are in the same house and everything! haha!  Her follow up trainer is sister Mwea from Kiribati.  She was in my first district in my mission, in Tabaco.  She is so funny!  We're a fun little group of sisters in our beach house...:)  

Man, so it's been an interesting first week, because sister Mwea has been gone in Manila with another sister who's going home, (my old comp sister Tou), so sister Sanchez was working with sister Wilkinson in her area, and I have been working in my area with sister Tou's comp.  Man, so it's been kind of tracting always because I don't know where any people live and who they are.  We actually tracted into some of our investigators and I think former as well.  It's been fun.  

When we thought everything was getting back to normal, Sister Typhoon Ruby came and we got evacuated.  Well, we just will see whats gonna happen.  Don't worry about us.  We'll be fine.  Heavenly Father Protects his missionaries.  I love you all so much and I know that this work is true.  I do know that we have a kind, wise and loving Father in Heaven.  I love sharing the gospel!  If you wanna be happy, share the gospel!

Well, I love you.  Sorry if I don't email for a while, we don't know when we will have electricity.  

Love, Johannah

No comments:

Post a Comment