Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Week 64

12/22/14

This is my mission!  I love my mission!  Can you find me??  I am on the right side. ;)



 
 
2014 Christmas Con Groufie

 
MERRY CHRISTMAS LEGAZPI MISSION!

Hello Family!

Merry Christmas!  I am trying to remember that it is only a few days till Christmas...but it's hard to believe it's Christmas this week...it sure doesn't feel like it.  It's hot here and we have a really funny looking messed up Christmas tree. haha!  Well, even if it doesn't feel like Christmas, I am so grateful for the birth of Jesus Christ. Our Savior and King.  He is the way for us to overcome challenges, heart-aches, sin, pain and everything else.  I am so grateful for my Savior and I know that He loves each one of us!  He is all powerful and is our hope and peace.  

This week we had Christmas conference.  All the missionaries got to go.  It was so great!  I was uplifted and felt the spirit so strong.  I love the gospel and learning it.  I LOVE living the gospel!

Well, we have been really busy this week.  We had, a leadership training, Christmas conference, family history workshop, and zone training.  We have been super busy, and I have not traveled as much as I have in the past week, than I have in a long time. 

Well, here's some pics!  Sorry the email is short... but I love you all!  Thanks for your support and prayer and encouragement!

Love SIster Coleman

p.s. I finally got to go to church in my own branch.  We have the cutest little meeting house, and faithful members.  There are like 40 or 50 members who come...  I love this branch!
 





Christmas conference with santa...and on our way to the family history workshop with the zone leaders.  It's scary being in a bus in the Philippines! haha!  This is our Sorsogon Zone.  We've got a great zone!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment