Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Week 71

2/9/15

Holy Cow, time is fast!  I still remember week 1. Man, I wish I could go back!  I love being a missionary. I am so happy, sharing and living the gospel. I know that we experience the greatest joy when we live the gospel!

So this week we were able to find some new investigators. There's one couple, who is super cute.  It's the best, because they're a couple. The gospel is a family thing! :)  I really hope that they will be able to have faith and come unto Christ.  Man, it's so awesome seeing the changes in people's lives and how they become happier and more blessed when they live the gospel. 

I love working hard. I know that the work that I do, or that any missionary does, has done and will do is so worth it.  I know that no effort is wasted, so we need to do our best in every situation we are in.  Whatever it is, if it is to come more unto Christ, the effort is not wasted.

Well, we went on a hike this morning, and ate fresh coconut (Buko) and drank the water inside. Ah it's so good. :) MAn, I wish they had that is Texas. ;) Man, the branch missionaries are great here. They are super fun and are great and work with us. :)  Please fulfill your callings..what ever it is. 

Well, I love you all so much. I am praying for you. 

Love Sister Coleman

No comments:

Post a Comment