Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Week 56

Hello Po Family!

This week has again been great!  The Torres family was baptized on Friday!  Oh man, they are so ready for baptism and to make covenants with God.  The Branch mission Leader told us that they have callings for them, and they already have home teachers.  YAAAY!  The work is soooo progressing in this branch.  I love Ligao branch 2, and they are really catching the vision of the work of Salvation!

So Luisa Ortiz received a calling as well, she is the 2nd councilor in Young Womans. She will be such a great example to all the young women!  She is so great, and really takes things seriously!  I love her, and she will be so awesome in young womens.  I love her so much.  This morning we went to Kawa Kawa with her and Gergence this morning.  It was really fun to be with those great Sisters!

This week we had curfew because of the "All saints day" and "Day of the dead." We also had a branch activity on one of the nights.  It was a lot of fun!  We focused it on family history and missionary work.  The branch is catching the vision!!! 

Last night we had a fireside/devotional with Elder Oaks.  It was just for the Philippines.  It was soooo awesome, and I learned so much!  Brother Torres came, as well as Luisa.  They are so ready for the gospel!  I love them all!

I know that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day saints is true.  this is the Church that Christ established before, but was lost, but was restored again through a Prophet Joseph Smith.  I know God loves us!  He has given us the restored gospel because He loves us!  I love this work that I am a small part in.  I invite us all to give God all of our Heart, Might, mind and strength!  He will bless us so much as we do.  Do your visiting and home teaching.  Find people who are ready!  Love all you come in contact with!

I love you all!

Love, Sister Coleman 

p.s. I am going to send this before the internet stops working...but there are pics coming...hopefully!

No comments:

Post a Comment