Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Week 54

Alrighty, so sorry about last week.  I wrote the email, and then...yay the internet stopped working!  Only in the Philippines!  haha!  This week has been a good one.  I love all my investigators, I love the work that we do, I love it all!!  So happy Birthday Isaac Stanley Coleman!  I can't believe you are already 4 year's old on the 27th!!  I have a post card for you, but I need your new the address. :)

So last week we had exchanges with the Sister Training Leaders, sisters Vi and Andrada.  I went to the other area, and sister Wilkinson was in our area.  She is so great! She led the area very well, and I think she should train when we are done. Man, she is really the one training me!  So I learned a lot this week.  One thing was that preparation is more important for the lessons with people, instead of just teaching lessons.  So, we have been really trying to prepare a lot better with the members we are working with.  So we start with a prayer, talk about what we will teach and stuff, and then after we have taught, we will evaluate.  So the member is really involved and feels (but actually really is soooo helpful) helpful and also the spirit.  We end with a prayer.  I have noticed that our lessons are a lot more spiritual and that our investigators learn a lot more.  It's been great!

Also, Luisa Ortiz and Cherilyn Rivera will be baptized on Saturday. :)  This has been an adventure with those two wonderful Children of God.  I have learned so much as I have been teaching them.  Luisa is so strong and really see's the beautiful blessings of daily scripture study, prayer and going to church.  She will be so great as a member of the Church!  She really understands.  Cherilyn is great!  She is 13 years old, and is just coming out of the wood work!  She know's and understands a lot in the gospel.  She has a beautiful testimony of our Savior.

The Torres family is awesome still.  Nanay and Tatay, especially Tatay was sick yesterday.  But they still came to church.  How blessed I am to be able to teach them! I learn so much from them.  They will be great, strong members of the gospel!  

Well, I love you all.  I love the gospel and the effects of the atonement and Gospel in my life personally.  I know that I am happy because of the gospel. Mom and Dad, thank you for raising me in this beautiful gospel.  I know that it is true and I will "Never, no never forsake!"  

Have a wonderful day!

Love Sister Coleman

No comments:

Post a Comment