Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Week 57

So this week has been pretty good.  Okay, what happened??  We have been working hard and trying to find new investigators.  We are trying to find families.  We are really hoping a praying that Luisa's family will want to really accept the gospel in there lives.  The Torres family is doing wonderful as always. :)  They are sooo awesome! I wish you all could meet them.  Okay, so transfers our coming up, really quickly, like 2 weeks! ahhh! I don't want to transfer, but I think I will.  I have almost been here for 9 months...half of my mission in Ligao. (Ligao means lost...that pretty much explains me haha!) I love this branch!  They are really catching the vision of the work.

Okay, so one horribly disgusting thing.  Please don't disown me, just understand that this happens to people in the Philippines.  Well, my head has been itching lately.... so one day, on Saturday actually, I getting ready for the day, and my hair was wet. Anyways, all of the sudden, I looked at my hand and guess what was CRAWLING, yes crawling on it?  Yes, you answered correctly, lice. Yes brother and sisters, I have lice.  I am so disgusted and so grossed out.  I have lice. So I have had to spend extra time in the shower combing out my hair.  Do you have any ideas to get rid of lice?  I've got quite a few pieces out, but I just have the feeling they are still there, investing my hair! So I actually put DoTerra's melaluca oil (Yes, I still love DoTerra! p.s. sorry I don't know how to spell that.) in with my shampoo and that seems to be helping.  It feels good. :) Well, if I still have it next week, I would really appreciate some ideas from you. (or google ;)

Well, we also went to a members wedding (kasal) on Saturday.  It was interesting...  I wish the best for them!  It was fun to see the traditions and culture here in weddings.  It was Sister Alma's wedding.  She used to always work with us, and then..yeah not anymore because she had a wedding to plan and now she's moving to Tacloban.  I'll miss her!

Well I am sorry this week has been boring.  Next week will be better! :)  I love you all.  I love the work I am a part of, actually we are all part of it!  Please fulfill your baptism covenants and share the gospel.  I love the gospel, and there are people who are just waiting for you to share with them, the gospel.

I love my Savior Jesus Christ! He is the way!  Follow Him, and you will find true happiness that you cannot find anyway else!
Love, Sister Coleman

No comments:

Post a Comment