Monday, June 9, 2014

Week 28

Hello Po!
This week has been great!  I have learned a lot, and I have been able to feel the spirit so much as well.  I just LOVE being a missionary!  I love being a set apart servant of the Lord.  Well, on Tuesday, we had interviews with President Guanzon.  They were so great! I always learn so much from him!  He is so in tune with the spirit!  We got to see a lot of him this week, because we also had district conference on Saturday and Sunday.  He and sister Guanzon spoke, and also Elder Meim of the seventy, and his wife came.  It was a wonderful Easter Weekend!  Oh, Happy Easter by the way!  I love Easter, and my love and appreciation for the Savior has grown so much-especially being out her on my mission!  I am so grateful for the Atonement!
So one of our lovely and adorable sisters in our district went home.  She was so sick, and so she  had to go home.  I will miss Sister Fonua! So her companion, Sister Alabanza is our new companion.  Yep, we are a 3 sum now, and I have my first Filipina companion! yay!  I hopefully can  better my Tagalog now! Well, we're not together very often, because we want to help her get work done in her area as well, so good thing we have wonderful branch missionaries. :)  
We had Exchanges this week!  I went to our STL's area, in Polungie. (I just spelled that one wrong...basta!) I learned so much! I love meeting new people and learning how to better my techniques and things as a missionary.  I want to do my best to help people come unto Christ, and help them improve their lives...so I should be improving myself everyday as well!  Man, I can't believe Transfers are right around the corner!  We have announcements on the 3rd! Holy Cow!
Well, I love you all, and I have to go now!  Have a wonderful week!
Love, Sister Coleman


Inline image 1

Inline image 2

Inline image 3

Inline image 4

No comments:

Post a Comment