Monday, June 9, 2014

Week 31

WOW!!  Happy Mother's day sa lahat ng mga Ina!  Maraming salamat po sa inyong pagmamahal sa akin, at sa Diyos!  So this week has been wonderful!  Sister Margie had her baptism interview on Sabado (Saturday) and so she's getting baptized on the 17th!  I am so excited for her!  She is so ready and so excited to be baptized and be a member of the Church.  In Gospel principles class yesterday, she was just answering all the questions and participating. It is really amazing to be able to see how prepared she is for the gospel.

Well, we had transfers this week, but walang transfer sa amin. (There was no transfer with Sister Mataele and I.)  It was fun to go and see everyone though, especially sister Siola'a and Sister Tou.  I got a picture with all of my poly's. :)  I love my companions, and I have learned so much from them!  Oh, while I'm thinking about it, please send me some mormon Tabernacle choir, and Sunday music! I need different music to listen to. We listen to the same stuff every day!  EFY...and all that missionary music.  Oh man, I just want mo tab! Yes, this is Sister Coleman talking!  Yeah, there's really no restrictions to music, just approcpriate music, stuff that you know I would listen to on Sunday.....(and on other days. ;) I've always loved beautiful Sunday music!

Okay, back to life, I have been having a wonderful week.  I had a crazy experience as we were walking one day..you ready?  Okay, so we were walking to an appointment, and I was walking by the irrigation ditch.  Well, being the clutz I am, all of the sudden I was falling and bouncing from one side to the other of this little ditch.  Yes folks, I fell into a ditch...I was laying back down, so my whole back side was soaked in...yeah, I don't want to think about what was in the water.  It was a funny experience for sure, but my right leg has been hurting a little bit, and I have a nice bruise on my knee.  Oh the joys of being sister Clutz, I mean coleman. ;)  I will for now on, be more careful as we walk there. 

Well, it was really nice to talk with my family this morning (for me).  You have all grown up so much!  Mom, thank you for being such a wonderful Mother to me!  I really could never have a better Mother for me!  I hope I can be in some small way, like you!  I love you mom, and you really are the best example to me!  To all of my Grandma's, Sisters and other Mothers, I love you all!  You are all very great examples to me!  

Thank you all for your prayers and love to me!  I feel your support, prayers and love!  I love serving the Lord!  If you have the opportunity to serve, TAKE it!  You will never regret serving!  I love the people I serve, and for all that I have learned here.  We have wonderful people we get to see and teach all the time.  I love them all!  Have a wonderful day! 

Love, Sister Coleman

Wow, we had slurpees at 7/11!!  Yay, it was like America!  Oh I miss just walking up the street to get a slurppee. (Man, I don't know how to spell that.)


No comments:

Post a Comment