Monday, April 14, 2014

Week 27

Hello Family,

I have had a wonderful week!  I am sorry that this e-mail is horrible.
 The internet has been soooo slow!  Anyways, this week has been great!
 I got sick on Wednesday, so that wasn't a very productive day!  IT
just makes me love studying, then going out to work in the Vineyards
even more!  I am still a little sick, but feeling better. :)

So we have this family who is soooo prepared!  Please keep them in
your prayers, so that they will be baptized and start their path to
becoming an eternal family.  The sister has a Baptism date, and she
has been great at keeping her commitments!  I love seeing the
Atonement work in people's lives!  It's a really special and wonderful
thing to see!

Conference was absolutely amazing!  I really learned that the family
needs to be strengthened first- we can do that by having daily
scriptures and prayers, and then FHE weekly.  Also, we need to do
family history as a family!  I am definitely going to do that with my
family!  We need the strength and protection form on high!  I loved he
talks in general conference!  I have a lot to apply to my life...or my
"4 minutes!"

I love you all soooo much!  Thank you for everything you have done and
showed me! I hope you all have a great day!

Love, Sister Coleman

No comments:

Post a Comment