Monday, April 14, 2014

Week 26

Hello Everyone!  This week has been great!  I have had a great time, and I have grown a lot!  I love being a missionary, and even though it is so hard, it is soooo worth every second of being here!  I love the Lord's work, and being one of his servants.  It is the greatest blessing in my life!  OKay, so I have been really bad at sending pics and good e-mails, so I will try and send you some pics ngayon para sa inyong lahat!  
Well, I love you all!  Thank you for all your love and support!  I love the work, and I have never been a happier person!  IF you have the opportunity to go....run to it!  I love being a servant---fulltime servant of the Lord!

Love, Sister Coleman


-Here's some last days in Tabaco!  Good bye first area ko!  Namimiss kita!!

-Here's some last days in Tabaco!  Good bye first area ko!  Namimiss kita!!

-Transfers, and Hello Ligao and SIster Mataele!  She's sooo pretty!

Going to Church in the Jeepney. My area is soooo maganda and I see Mt Mayon Everyday!!! 

Yes, I drive the Tricies here! ;)  It's so fun and just great sa area ko! The SIsters in my apartment at pancakes and stufff with us.  SO masarap!

Well, we're on a diet now!  We're gonna do this!!

I can survive in Ligao, because they just put a Buko Frio here!!  It was the best...and worst day ever when I saw the wonderful Buko Fro shop! Yay!  OKay, so this girl with me on the Hamuck (?) is SIster Gergence.  SHe is such a wonderful branch missionary! I love her to death already!  She's a great missionary!  Oh we had zone training this week. I learned a bunch!
These kids are so cute!  They gave us Buko!  Masarap!  OKay, so I get to see gorgeuos sunsets and views everyday!  I love it!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment