Sunday, September 21, 2014

Week 49

Honestly I have no idea what week it is...I guess thats not super importante anyways. haha!  Well, Kumusta kayo??  I am doing great here in the Philippines! I have been blessed to be able to be the first companion of sister Wilkinson from Payson Utah!  She is so awesome! She is really fast in picking up Tagalog and the things we do as missionaries.  I've got it so easy. She's prepared!  She is very obedient and is ready and excited to serve the Lord!  I have learned so much from her.  Today she just did this simple act of service that really made me smile and feel that she loved me.  She cleaned/washed my rubber shoes.  Okay, so translating that to a mission in the US it would be shining shoes. haha!  She's so great though, and I do love her!  We have had a lot of fun already!

I said goodbye to my trainer, sister Siola'a on Tuesday. :( It was sad.  I am so grateful for her and her example to me!  She is a very hard worker and loves the people she serves!  I learned so much from her!  I hope that I can serve and love my trainee just as much or more, than my trainer did to me!

Well, our investigators are doing well.  We taught the Torres family last night about tithing.  They already wanted to pay it earlier at church.  Anyways, they are so accepting to the gospel.  They told us that they are so excited to learn more about the gospel, and the things that we do in church!  THey are really prepared!

Well, I need to go now.  I am sorry I don't have a picture...walang oras!! (No time) next week na lang. :)

I love you all!  Thank you for your support and love for me!  I am praying for you all!

Love Sister Coleman

No comments:

Post a Comment