Sunday, September 21, 2014

Week 47

Hello everyone!

This week was great!  We had zone conference on Tuesday.  I learned a lot, and I am excited to continue applying it to the work we do as missionaries.  Okay, so the BOM is soooo important! One of our Less active members, always reads the bible.  The bible is true and "is the word of God, as far as it is translated correctly, but we also believe the Book of Mormon to be the Word of God.,"  It says in PMG that we need to do all, so that our investigators and Less actives read and understand the BOM.  We have been trying to help him read the BOM, but the Bible is the only thing he reads.  Well, we were teaching and I was testifying about the BOM, and then the thought of what President Hinckley said, that we need to read the BOM everyday, came into my head.  I said that, and then Tatay said, "I will read the BOM, it is  very important and the Word of God."  We also invited him to read them together to understand more.  When we came back, he had read!  YAY!  I am so happpy that he has been reading the BOM!

The Book of Mormon is the Word of God, and is true!  The Book of Mormon contains the fulness of the everlasting g gospel. The gospel is God's plab for us, to return back to Him, and be happy!  If we want that, we need to study the BOM every day!!

Well, I am excited for this week and to really strive even more, to do my best as a missionary.  I might be transferred next week.  We'll see.  I love this area and I have grown to really love the people and more, the work of Salvation!

I love you all!  I am praying for you all!

Love Sister Coleman








No comments:

Post a Comment