Sunday, September 21, 2014

Week 41 and 42

Hi Family,

so we had a typhoon 2 weeks ago, and have been living without electricity for 2 weeks too.  It's been interesting and fun!  These people are amazing!  The day after the typhoon, they were outside early re-building their homes, cleaning all the debree!  They are so amazing.  I love how hopeful, faithful, loving, hardworking, and selfless these people are.  I have soooo much to learn from them!  Well, we haven't been focusing on teaching so much, but instead, serving people.  We have been  working in our area and serving.  We've done laundry, chopped trees, and cleaned a lot!  I am so  grateful for all the opportunities we have had to find and even teach.  I love the gospel, it's service spiritually and physically!

Well, I hope you all have a wonderful week!  Happy birthday John and Charles (the 23rd!).  I love all of you!

Kita kits! Sister Coleman

No comments:

Post a Comment