Monday, July 14, 2014

Week 40

Holy Cow, I've been out for 40 weeks!  No, it was just yesterday I entered the MTC!! Time flies sooooo fast!  Well, this week has been great!  I have learned a lot!  We had interviews on Thursday, so it was so nice to know what things I can improve on to be better.  I always love interviews! :)

Oh man, so we found a new investigator.  Her name is Juby.  She has a daughter who we always see.  She is 7 years old and every time we pass by her (like everyday!) she always says, "What's your name??" I always say, "Ako si sister Coleman" and then lately, because she's asked me so many times, I say, "Alam mo yung pangalan ko...ano ang pangalan ko?" Now she says, "Sister Coleman."  Anyways, so we saw her the other day, we had the conversation that I just wrote, but this time, her mom was sitting out with her.  I went up and started talking with her mom.  She was so welcoming and receptive and invited us right in.  We got to teach her and her family right then, and we are going back later today! :)  I really hope that she is prepared and that we can continue to help her and her family come unto Christ.

Oh yeah, so I reached my 9 month point last week...on the 9th! Holy cow, I can't believe I have been out that long/short!  It really feels like I just got here!  I love being a missionary!  With all the ups and downs, I love it!  I know that we are all children of our Heavenly father.  He wants us to succeed and become like Him!  The gospel is the only way!  Thank you all for your support and love!  I know that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day saints is true, and that it really is God's Kingdom here on the earth!  Ah I just love this work!

Happy Birthday Jesslyn, Jessica and Jared!  Happy birthday to me on the 18th! ;)  And Charles, happy Birthday to you on the 23rd!  I'll mention that next week as well! :)  Oh by the way, we baked (in our conventional oven ...who'd of thought you could actually bake in one of those...;) we baked biscuits, and dogs in a blanket.  Ah they were so good, and hey, not to be prideful or anything, I was able to make the dough without a recipe!  Whew! I'm glad Heavenly Father Answers prayers that the food we make without recipes turn out! ;)

We had an in active family come to church, that hasn't come for a loooong time! YAY!  It's a miracle!  I hope they felt the spirit!  I love the gospel, especially seeing people live it!

I love you all!

Love, Sister Coleman

No comments:

Post a Comment