Monday, July 7, 2014

Week 39

Happy 4th of July!

So this week has been really good!  We have been trying to work hard, and we've seen prayers been answered.  I have learned that God loves each of His Children!  He loves the Bond, Free, Male, Female, child, adult, every single person.  He wants all of his children to return to him!  Man, I need to work so hard to let every single soul here, especially in my area, that the gospel is here, and the way to return back to God is here, on the earth!  I love sharing the gospel. How was I ever "Shy" to open my mouth and tell people about the gospel.  I love the gospel, and I am so much happier as I LIVE the gospel, and SHARE it!  You know, we were reading the Missionary Handbook and it said that even if we are not "Full time" missionaries our duty is to find, teach, and...something else.  (Darn it, I can't remember the other thing.) Anyways, I invite all of you to find people and refer them to the missionaries, and then WORK with the missionaries.  You will have great joy as you do missionary work!

Also thank you for your prayers for us!  We were able to see and feel the results of the prayers.  I know prayer is so real!!  Prayer is so powerful, and Heavenly Father wants to listen to each of us, and bless us.  Pray for yourself and for others!  Also, pray for missionary experiences!  

Well, I love you all!  Thank you for everything you have shown to me!  Keep strong and steady in the gospel. Always do the simple things, and SHARE the gospel!  

I am soooooo happy!

Love, Sister Coleman

P.S Happy Birthday Jessica!!  and Jared!  I'll eat a piece of cake for you on your birthdays! Joke lang...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment