Monday, October 6, 2014

Week 50

Hello Po Family,

Kumusta po kayo??  Ano ba iyan!!  It’s week 50 already??  Time flies so fast! It’s not fair!!  Just so you know, I’ll just stay here after my mission...I love it here!  I love the work!!  I am doing great here in Ligao!  I love it so much here!  I am so happy with my companionship and with our investigators.  We are really really striving to find more though.  We have been doing A LOT of tracting here, and I’m sure all the people know us now! Haha!  Lets just say, my mouth and my tagalong is just about worn out! J  It’s a lot of fun actually being with an American companion.  We get a lot of crazy looks and words spoken to us. J I have learned so much from Sister Wilkinson this past week.  She has reminded me of the energy and excitement we should have about the gospel!  She is amazing, and I am very blessed to be her companion.

So the Torres family is good.  The 3 of the have a Baptism goal date of October 25!  Pray that they will come to church and stuff, and not get sick, so they can come to church.  I would really appreciate your prayers.  This family has become my family here!  I love them so much.  I know they will benefit the church so much!  The gospel has really blessed their lives. They’ve seen it, and I have seen it.  I know that as we diligently live the gospel, and follow the teachings of our Savior Jesus Christ, we will be able to receive help and strength to overcome our trials.  I love the gospel!
Sorry for the short e-mail!  I love you all!  I love our Savior and I am so happy!
Love, Sister Coleman

No comments:

Post a Comment