Monday, November 11, 2013

Week Apat (4)

Hello Family and Friends!!

Well, this past week has been really great!  I have learned that missionary work is full of joy, and it can also be hard and challenging sometimes!  I love it!  So, lets see, what would be good to tell you?  Hmm, well I'm in the choir, and we sing every Tuesday at our devotionals.  It is actually bigger than the Tabernacle choir...just so ya know! ;) 

 I also saw another picture of Aunt Amy!  Wow..she's famous!  Tell her that I see her everyday at the MTC!  This week I was able to run a whole mile without stopping.  Yes, that is probably stupid news to you all.  But I'm proud of myself!  I hate running, so doing a little mile is a big accomplishment for m. ;)  Well, the language is coming a long.  I thought my companion and I were doing a good job teaching, but then we tried to teach the Plan of Salvation...it turned out very interesting!

Happy be-lated Halloween everyone!  Send me pics of your costumes.  I was a missionary!  Okay, so we got to play sand volleyball for P.E yesterday!  It was a lot of fun...but next time, I'll try and NOT hit it the opposite way of the net! :)  

Well, I hope you all know that I love you lots and that you are in my prayers daily!  Please keep me in your prayers!  I know that the church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day saints is true!  It really does have the restored gospel and doctrine of Christ!  I have learned so much since I have been here!  I love it!  I can't wait to go to the Philippines and help the people there, and also learn so much from them!  This Church is true!!!  When we live the best we can, God will always be there pouring out blessings.  Look for the blessings and miracles in you life!

Mahal ko kayo! (I love you!)

Ingat!

Sister Coleman





No comments:

Post a Comment