Sunday, October 27, 2013

Week Tatlo (3)

Kumusta Po Kayo?! (Hello, how are you.)
These are the 2 best districts ever!  We all came in the same day!
This past week has been great!!  I've been able to learn a lot and feel the spirit a lot as well!  I love this work, and I know it's what I need to be doing right now!  Oh, before I forget, there's a picture of Aunt Amy and some people from her mission, on a wall in the main building.  I'll make sure and send a picture next week!  It was super cool to see!  

Self portrait of me...yes, I'm a little crazy!
I've seen a few people that I know... like 3 from Cedar City, and Brooke Mortensen from Washington.  We've talked a few times.  It's been fun to see people!  Well, this week has just been full of the same old same old stuff.  Class, food, studying, more class...it's been fun!  I can't believe how fast time flies...after the first week!  It was JUST p-day!  So tell grandma that I'll have all the names done today, so if she could send me some more...it would be fantastic!  

I got a calling/assignment in my branch.  My companion and I are the music coordinators.  I'm excited for this!  Well, I hope you all are doing wonderful, but I need to go do my laundry!  Have a wonderful day!!  This gospel is true and will make anyone, who lives it, very happy!!  

Love, 
Sister Johannah Coleman



 We dress like we go to funerals sometimes...especially when it's freezing! 


No comments:

Post a Comment