Monday, November 25, 2013

Week Anim (6)

Kumusta po Kayo??

Wow, this week has been a good and stressful one.  Sometimes it's hard to be a Sister Training leader, because girls are sooooo emotional!  We stayed up pretty late a few nights because we were trying to do our job as leaders.  I love it though!  I love serving the Lord, by helping others!  My purpose as a missionary is to "Invite others to come unto Christ, by helping them receive the restored gospel, through Faith in Jesus Christ and His atonement, Repentance, Baptism, receiving the Gift of the Holy Ghost, and Enduring to the end."  I feel like, I am kind of fulfilling my purpose even with my zone.  We can all help others with those things!!  

So, at our Tuesday evening Devotional, Elder L. Tome Perry came and spoke.  His talk was beautiful!  I loved it and felt the spirit so strongly.  I learned to make friends out of my companions, and through that, we will be able to have the spirit with us all the time, especially when we teach.  It is so important to keep the spirit with you!  A scripture that I love that helps me remember to know what I should do is: 2nd Nephi 32.3.  I know the scriptures will give us answers and give us the Guidance we need to do the right things!  Study the Book of Mormon every day!  It will bless your life sooooo much!  It has blessed min so much!

So other news.  I gave my 5th or 6th black eye to Sister Campbell this week.  Sarah's gotten all the other one's I've given... sorry! ;)  We were giving each other a high five and my hand slipped..right on her eye.  (We were playing volleyball, and she was doing a great job at serving the ball.  Okay, maybe I should just stay away from sports on my mission...;)  Well, she's doing fine.  I feel really bad!  I guess I will never NOT hurt someone, on accident. ;/

It snowed today!!!  YAY!  Actually I'm not really happy about the snow.  I was hoping it would just stay in the sky until we left on Monday.  But, since Heavenly Father loves my Companion too, He decided to send some snow today.  She loves snow, and is really happy about it.  I'm happy that she's happy.  :)  Well, yesterday we had "In-field orientation."  It was soooo long, but I learned a lot.  I'm so excited to get to the Philippines and serve 24-7!  It's gonna be the hardest thing ever, but it is so worth it!  I love the gospel and I would give my own life for it.  

Well, I have loved being here in the MTC, but I'm excited to actually DO missionary work now.  It's gone by so quickly.  I've had super hard sad times, but I have also had happy, spiritual andamazing times!  I love being a missionary!!

Love, Sister Johannah Coleman.

Next time I write, I'll be on the other side of the world!




No comments:

Post a Comment