Monday, January 13, 2014

Week 14

Hello Po Lahat!

So I am going crazy and I don't even know what week it is.  Thanks Stephanie, for the heads up, and letting me know that it was week 14. They are right, missionaries really do loose track of time.  Oh yeah, on Wednesday or Thursday, it was my 3 month anniversary since being in the MTC and on my mission.  Time flies!!  I don't want my mission to end, because I just love it soooo much!! Anyways, so this week has been really good!  We've had some really good and interesting situations.  We've had some awesome lessons!  I love it when we are led by the spirit as we teach and find.  I love this work!!

We had interviews with President Guanzon this week as well.  Oh my goodness, it was the greatest interview ever!  I loved just talking to him, and receiving guidance and help.  My goals, in regards to learning Tagalog are to be diligent and have a 1 hour language study every day, and then to be exactly obedient.  I want to be able to learn Tagalog, and I know that God will only bless me as I continue to strive to be obedient and be diligent in my studies.  I'm so excited to!! 

We had zone training this week as well!  Ahh my zone is great, and I am excited to work with all of them! :)  I learned a lot and I want to apply what I learned. 

Well, I am so sorry, but time is up, so I need to go.  The work is great, and I am loving every second of my mission!  I know that the gospel is true! It is the true source of happiness.  Please do all the simple things, that will bless your lives, BIG time!  I love all of you!
Love, Johannah

p.s we made coconut milk, and had fresh coconut too!  Masarap!!




Inline image 2Inline image 1

No comments:

Post a Comment